So then, who wants to find out some stuff about Laura AKA The Lozzatron? If you’re not already following her on the twitter (@TheLozzatron) or subscribing to her blog (www.ironlozza.wordpress.com) then, frankly, you’re an idiot. Okay that was a weeny bit harsh, but you should. The thing I’ve always liked about Lozza is the fact that, like me, running doesn’t always come easy to her, but that just makes the triumphs so damn sweet that as you read about them you’ll want to start nibbling the corners of your computer screen.
Don’t do that last thing in Kettering library on a Wednesday afternoon. You’ll get looked at.
Lozza also writes about her triathlon stuff but I couldn’t say whether those bits are any good as triathlons scare me. If I accidentally start reading a tri post, I’ll sometimes let out a little yelp and then scurry off and hide under the stairs for a bit. So then, without further ado…
(hey, I just found out how to do little lines on wordpress. These things are going to be everywhere from now on!)
Lozza on Lozza
1. Which actor would portray you in a movie of your running life? (If someone’s already made a movie of your running life, you can skip this question).
Can I have 2? I’m having 2.
2. What’s the one song that never fails to give you a mid-run boost?
3. In 12 words or less, explain why people should read your blog. You can double up to 24 words, as long as one of them is “octopus”.
4. Why did you start running?
5. Why do you keep running?
6. Running’s nice, isn’t it?
7. What’s the best goodie bag you ever received?
8. Still on the subject of goodie bags, imagine you’re a race director with an unlimited budget. What five items would you put in the ultimate goodie bag.
Jay: The sick bag makes it six items. You've Kudrowed me again!
9. Favourite place to run?
10. A law is passed that states all runners must have a nickname, like Caballo Blanco or Alan “the Turtle” Winthorpe. What’s yours?
11. If you had a time machine and could go back to when you first started running, what advice would you give your younger self? It’s a special running-themed time machine, so you can only offer words of wisdom that are directly related to running. That means no lottery numbers or warnings of “whatever you do, don’t trust that cheesemonger”.
12. How are you today?
So, that was Lozza. If you fancy doing one of these B2PQ&A thingies, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want more? You’re weird. You can find me on facebook here or chase me around twitter:(@borntoplodblog). Also, I’m on some sort of shortlist for the 2015 running awards. If you’re feeling extra clicky, why not head over there now and vote for me. I’ll put up a swanky sidebar button link thingy at some point, but for now, it’s therunningawards.com